- UltraSound inspects according to the Tennessee Standards of Practice which can be viewed by clicking here. Our home inspection gives you an independent, unbiased view of any issues that were discovered at the time of the inspection so that you will have all the information you need to make a sound, informed decision.
- The inspection usually takes anywhere from 2.5 to 4 hours depending on the size, complexity, age and condition of the property. Larger homes (5000 sq ft and above) may take up to 6 to 8 hours.
- Upon completion of the inspection, we will present to you a slide show presentation providing visual documentation of our findings. This will give you a chance to review the results and ask any questions. The photos shown will be consolidated into a full-color report you will receive within 24 hours.
- We offer on-line scheduling for your convenience. To schedule your inspection now click here or contact our office at 615-476-1967.
- Payment can be made online and we accept all major credit cards. Our service agreement can be signed online as well and must be signed prior to the time of the inspection.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent within minutes after the on-line scheduling process is complete. In addition, a “reminder” e-mail will be sent the day before the inspection confirming the date and time.
- We are authorized to access properties via SentriCard keypad. If a conflict should arise at the appointed time, we are able to begin the inspection without delay.
- Free phone consultation is also included should you have any further questions.